Saturday, January 7, 2023

My Wee Valentine...

 


Hello friends!

Today we've got the first digital stamp release of 2023 at Sweet November Stamps as we get ready for Valentine's Day card making. The collection is called My Wee Valentine and there are four new digital images that have been added to the store. In the shop you will find: Ryan and Molly, Edward and Vivian, Heath with a Heart and Rosie with a Rose

For my first card I colored Ryan and Molly into a lovely spring day at the park. These two little love birds are enjoying a cuddle on the park bench I sketched in for them, blissfully wrapped up in each other's arms. If you are interested in watching this scene being colored you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

 


Next, I paired Rosie with a Rose and Heath with a Heart together into their own park scene. It looks like Heath is showering his sweetheart with all sorts of Valentine's gifts to win her affection. From the smile on her face it looks like it's working too.  ;)  


Finally, Edward and Vivian are reuniting after too long apart and you can see the love between these two as she leaps into his arms. Of course I had to stick with my theme and give these two their own pretty park scene to inhabit. 

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more Wee Valentine romance from Caitlin, Faye, Allison, Amanda and Lisa. As well as our super talented guest designers Tania Cordie and Wendy Luschlowski. Don't forget, I will be coloring Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!

0 comments: