Saturday, March 11, 2023

A dash of good luck...

Hi there!

It's review/preview weekend before the big Spring clear release at Sweet November next week. This is when the team and I showcase previously released stamps on brand new cards and share sneak peeks of some of the new stamps that are soon to hit the shelves. The card I am sharing today pairs the adorable Balla-wee-na Odette with the brand new Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set. Just like the Horizon Lines: Winter Wonderland set the new Spring in Bloom set contains all the trees, branches and bushes to help you create an outdoorsy scene complete with a background, midground and foreground. I thought it would be cute to have Odette high on a branch, looking over a nest full of robin's eggs with pretty pastel hues filling the sky behind her. If you are interested in watching this scene being colored you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

I will be coloring up another mash up of an older spring stamp with more from the Spring in Bloom set during my Live coloring this morning at 11am PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page... hope to see ya there!  :)


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Balla-wee-na Odette and Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink lilac grace

Papertrey Ink large scalloped die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: