Sunday, March 12, 2023

A good day to smile...

Good morning!

I've got another card to share for review/preview weekend at Sweet November Stamps. This is the scene I colored yesterday during my Facebook Live and it combines the older Flutterbee Tullia with the new Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set and the sentiment from the new Mirri set... just look at those spring colors! As always, I had a great group of fellow colorists helping me with color choices, adding a print to Tullia's dress and creating big, fluffy white clouds in the sky. In the end we had a bright and happy card, ready to send off and bring a smile with it.  :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Flutterbee Tullia, Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom and Mirri)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico true blue

Papertrey Ink small scalloped die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: