Friday, March 3, 2023

Nuts and bolts...


TGIF!

I've got a couple more Robots vs Aliens cards to share today before we introduce the next digi release at Sweet November Stamps tomorrow. This first one finds all three of the robots hanging out together on a fun belated birthday card. QT1 is posing confidently out front while QT2 has had to spring out of the way of a runaway QT3. The sentiment is part of the Robots vs Aliens Background Builder and Sentiment set. For the background I colored in the steel plate flooring by hand and used a comic dot stencil on the large wall screen behind them to make the card look a bit more tech-like. If you are interested in watching this scene being colored you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

Next up is the card that I colored last Saturday during the Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. This one has Alien 1 controlling a small Robot QT1 with that remote in his hands. I'm guessing the robot is a birthday present from his martian meemaw, LOL! The lunar landscape they are both standing on is part of the coordinating Background Builder set and it makes scene building so quick and easy. :)

Alrighty, I've got to run... busy day of coloring to be ready for the new release tomorrow. Hope to see you at this week's Live if you can make it!

Robots list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Robot QT1, Robot QT2, Robot QT3 and Robots vs Aliens Background Builder and Sentiments)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

comic dot stencil

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Robot and Alien list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Robot QT1, Alien 1 and Robots vs Aliens Background Builder and Sentiments)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here