Sunday, March 5, 2023

The first step...

Hello again!

Yesterday we introduced the March of the Fairies digital stamp collection at Sweet November Stamps and of course I did a Live coloring over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page to celebrate. I saved the smallest of our parading fairies for the Live, little Viola with her caterpillar Hugo. Together they bring up the rear of this heralding troop of fairies, happily skipping along, full of joy and so carefree. I've paired them with butterfly Flit from the Penelope and Flit digi set and the chanterelles that come with the Midsummer Mushroom Chanterelle set, which gave us even more opportunities to play with some happy orange color combos throughout the scene. When it came time to find a sentiment for the card, I thought this one about believing your dreams are possible tied in perfectly with Hugo the caterpillar dreaming of someday becoming a beautiful butterfly like Flit... I love when that happens!  :)

Ok, gotta run... no rest for the weary, LOL! Have a great rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (March of the Fairies: Viola and Hugo,
Penelope and Flit and Midsummer Mushroom Chanterelle)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)

ink- Studio Calico true blue

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: