Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wishing you...

Olo!

The big Santoro Gorjuss Girl stamps that my sister got me for Christmas are still sitting on my desk so I figured why not ink another one up and get her on a card. This time around I chose the cutie dressed as a fairy called, Little Pumpkin. Once again I skipped jumping up to a larger card size to accommodate the entire image and instead I stamped Little Pumpkin from the torso up popping into frame from the bottom left corner on the card. Once I had her all colored up, I masked this Gorjuss Girl off and stamped the leafy vines and large sentiment behind her using sets from Papertrey Ink and Mama Elephant. It kinda looks like she is just checking in to see how the lovely spring day is coming to an end. I'm really having a lot of fun revisiting the Gorjuss Girls and one of these days I'll have to pull out my binder of smaller ones and see what I can do.  ;)

Talk at'cha later!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Santoro (Gorjuss Girl Little Pumpkin), Papertrey Ink (Turning a New Leaf) and Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Hero Arts sunrise ombre and Catherine Pooler lime rickey, garden party and green tea
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- RV00, RV02, RV04, RV09, RV69, RV99
clothes- BV31, Y00, Y11, Y02, Y08, YG01, YG05, RV10, RV13, RV14, C0
wings- Y000, Y00, YR30, YR31
background- YG00, Y000, Y00, Y11, RV000, RV10, RV02, RV55