Sunday, March 19, 2023

Butterfly kisses...


Hello again!

I've got a couple more cards to share from the spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps today. Both of these cards use the new Fairy Hair set and even though I colored one before the release and the other during my afternoon Live yesterday, they look like they were meant to be a coordinating card set.

As I mentioned above, this blue haired cutie was the subject of my afternoon Live coloring video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I wanted it to look like she was flying high up in the sky so the landscape was confined to the very bottom of the scene with the majority of the background being the sunrise sky. I really love the way her blue hair stands out against the rosy sky so there is no mistaking who is the star of the show.

 

Next we have her pink haired fairy sister flying high in a very similar sunrise sky. This time I've stamped the large bush from the Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set at the bottom of the card so it looks like treetops she is flying over. On both cards I added extra butterflies from the older Flutterbee Tullia set fluttering about. I think these two prove that it just isn't spring without some cute fairies flying high. :)

Later gators!