Saturday, May 18, 2024

It's o-fish-ally your birthday...

Olo! 

We are doing a review of the 2024 MerMay clear release that hit the shelves at Sweet November Stamps last weekend and I chose to shine the spotlight on the fun Something's Fishy set. All of the cute sea critters included in it are designed to accompany the various mermaids available, but for this card I wanted the fish to be the stars of the show. The Postage Collage slimline die created the perfect little vignettes to stamp up individual mini scenes and I brought in some extra background stamps from the Seashells and Sunshine and The Guppies sets. If you are interested in watching me color this up you can check out the quick speed coloring reel on Instagram or the longer version on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel. I will also be coloring Live this morning at 11am PDT over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page.

Sea ya then, LOL!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Something's Fishy, The Guppies and Seashells and Sunshine), Waffle Flower (Postage Collage), The Ton (postmarks)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler fiesta blue
Waffle Flower slimline postage collage die
Copic markers:
sorry, but I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here
 

0 comments: