Thursday, May 2, 2024

What's buzzin'...

Olo!

As I'm currently busy coloring up mermaids to share this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to share this cute card that I colored Live during the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps a couple weeks ago. I had fun stamping the adorable bee from the Bee-utiful You set peeking into each frame of the Postage Stamps Cover die from The Stamp Market. To add a bit of extra color in each panel, I also masked off the bees and stamped flowers from the Enchanted Spring Flowers set behind them. The color palette ended up being very bright and cheery with that bold blue sky playing against the sunny yellow of the bees and the card base. The sentiment was actually borrowed from the What's Buzzin' set from TGF because I like how it plays with the little motion lines we added to hint at the bees' flight paths. It's such a happy card, don't you think?  :)

Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Bee-utiful You and Enchanted Spring Flowers), The Greeting Farm (What's Buzzin')

ink- Memento rich cocoa

The Stamp Market Postage Stamps Cover die

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: