Friday, May 17, 2024

Jumping jellyfish!

TGIF! 

This beauty from the Mermee Emotions set at Sweet November Stamps was singing a siren song to join her two sisters and finally get on a card of her own. So with the fun jellyfish sentiment also included in the set, I grabbed the cute jelly from the Something's Fishy set to join her. To help set the scene I used the new Background Builder: The Deep set, placing them both at the bottom of the ocean. Now I'm not exactly sure how jellyfish celebrate birthdays but I bet that his mermaid friend will make his big day extra special!  :)

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Mermee Emotions, Something's Fishy and The Deep Background Builder)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Hello Bluebird word bubble dies
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, but I didn't keep a list
 

0 comments: