Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Where the people aren't...

Hey there! 

I'm still getting caught up on sharing cards from all the MerMay Lives that I've done over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page this month. Today I've got the grumpy mermaid from the Mermee Emotions set that we colored during the review weekend. The first card I made with her, she was down in a sea cave so I wanted to shake things up and color her on the beach this time. I ended up pairing her with the beach fence from the Sea Birds set and of course her grumpy crab had to join this moody gal again. During the course of the Live we decided to have the sky and sea match her stormy mood, going for a more overcast day with plenty of choppy waves. I like how the brighter colors we used on her hair and tail make her look like a little ray of sunshine whether she wants to be or not, LOL!

Ok, gotta run... catch ya later!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Mermee Emotions and Sea Birds), Ellen Hutson (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: