Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Worry less, mermaid more...

Hey there! 

I know, I know... here we go again with another card from the MerMay clear release weekend of Lives at Sweet November Stamps. This particular cutie was the first to be colored up on Saturday morning over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. This little mermaid with the beautiful braids is part of the Any Fin is Possible set along with the crab by her side. Because I wanted to give them a tropical looking beach to call home, I did some masking and added the palm trees from the older Horizon Lines: Ocean Beach set behind them. During the course of the Live we ended up giving her lots of tropical colors as well and I love how her multi-colored tail seems to glisten in the warm sunshine. After the Live I ended up stamping some gulls from the Background Builder: Seaside Cliffs set up in the sky and used Nuvo dream drops on the pearls adorning her hair.

Alrighty, time for me to get my day started. Have a good one!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Any Fin Is Possible, Salty but Sweet, Background Builder: Seaside Cliffs and Horizon Lines: Ocean Beach)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa and london fog, Papertrey Ink green parakeet and Catherine Pooler all that jazz
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Nuvo dream drops cloud 9
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here
 

0 comments: