Friday, January 4, 2013

Number one...

TGIF stampin' peeps!

Brrr, brrr, brrr! The temps here haven't risen above the mid twenties all week and I feel positively frozen. No new snow has fallen, knock on wood, but you can't go outside without feeling like it's the new ice age. I wouldn't be surprised to see a woolly mammoth strolling across the yard any day now. ;)

Anywho, I've got another card that I made earlier for the previews at All That Scraps this past week. This one features Li'l Lad Baby Frankie. These four Lolita tots from the January release are the first brand spankin' new designs to be made into rubber since they made the move to ATS from Tickled Pink Stamps and boy are they adorable! I think that little Frankie looks like he just woke up from a nap and is ready to play. And it was fun pairing him up with an older Basic Grey paper pad that has been waiting a long time to see some use... the distressing and darker colors just seemed to suit him well. 

Alrighty, time for me to bundle up and get ready for another cold one. I hope you guys are staying a bit warmer! :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Oliver)
stamps- Lil Lad (Baby Frankie), Inkadinkado (kid quote)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Prima old road
button
The Twinery twine
Martha Stewart heart punch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E31, E33, E35, E57
eyes- B37, B39, BV29, BG000, 0
clothes- E07, R59, E18, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, BG72, BG75, BG78, B97, B99, BV29, W0, W2

16 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Love your card!!!! I love that sentiment too!!! I saw this on the ATS blog!!! Keep warm and watch out for the woolly mammoths!!! Have an Awesome weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Leanne said...

Awww so cute Amy!!! These new Lads and Lolita babes are so cool! Love your coloring and that sentiment is perfect!
It's freezing in my house. It's probably colder in the house than outside! Brrrrr!! Probably not as cold as where you are but to me its so cold!!! I know I'm a wimp!! Lol! Have a great day!!

chrilvian said...

aaaah. love it
cute images
im busy with one,hihihi

Mette said...

Gorgeous card Amy. Love the sentiment - so cute. Fab papers and colouring.

Hugs, Mette

Maria Therese said...

Very cool card!!

Alina said...

so pretty!

Shirley N said...

Love your card design and awesome coloring Amy!

Nikki said...

Awe So Cute this is love the sentiment :)

Danni said...

Awesome card! Very sweet!

Unknown said...

So cute!

gobeagirl said...

This is so cute Amy. I had to wait all day to have five minutes to come and see this card. It was so worth the wait. I love how he looks like he knows what it's all about. lol... Great coloring and great papers to go with him. I love the sentiment. It is just perfect. Hope you had a great day. I ended up working 10 1/2 hours today and I am soooooooo glad that I have the weekend off. :O) Stay warm, it looks like we are going to be like this for a while longer. Hugs, Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute.

Kimberly S said...

Adorable image, and that quote is so sweet! hugs, Kimberly

Billie A said...

I am so stunned by the coloring of the image. You made them always look so alive. I love it. What a precious card love the sentiment.

Juls said...

just too cute!! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

Aww, I may have to get this one! Reminds me of my son!! Adorable!