Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wish I could...

Olo!

Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind but once I got home I managed to whip up this quick card. I grabbed Peek-a-boo Pure Innocence because she is a fast image to color up plus I had this scrap of View Master paper that I thought would be really clever to pair with her and her coordinating sentiment. Yep, I'm not going to lie... it makes me chuckle. :)
More scraps made it out of the scrap bags and the results are nice and bright which I think makes for a cheery 'missing you' type of card. You want to make the recipient smile, right?

I know this is a short post but I've got a couple other things that I really need to get done this morning before I really start my day so I'll wish you all a very happy crafty Thursday.
Toodles! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park and Bella Blvd
stamps- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence Peek-a-boo and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
The Twinery twine
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, E99
clothes- Y11, Y13, Y19, E40, 0, R37, E31, E33, E35

13 comments:

Trina said...

So cute!

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is adorable! I love how cheery the whole card is and omg... I love the color of your enamel dots. Where or where did you get those? They go so good with your view master paper! :O) This card so makes me smile. Don't you just love anything view master? It must be the whole through back to my fhildhood when we were in Georgia. Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Lisa G

Leanne said...

Awww super sweet Amy!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

She's super cute Amy. Love the view master images.

Sara I. said...

Was a HUGE fan of those little view masters as a kid and such a HUGE fan of this card - totally adorbs!!
xx

Hanneke said...

Such a sweet card Amy! I love the view master paper with this image! So smart.

Hugs, Hanneke

P.S. I have a birthday candy on my blog: http://hannekeshobbycorner.blogspot.nl/2012/02/birthday-candy.html

scrapn_momof2 said...

So cute and cheery!!

Tracy Campbell said...

How adorable!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Such an original concept with the beloved Viewmaster reels! Seriously cute!!!

Tress said...

Oh Gosh! So adorable! That View Master paper works so well with this image.

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is sooooo Stinking Cute!!!! love the paper you used with here. so adorable!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

I love the phrase with this cutie pie playing peek-a-boo! Great card.

Tara Godfrey said...

Super cute, Amy! I love PI Peek-a-boo with the view finder paper...very clever! Love the enamel dots too!!!!
Hugs,t