Sunday, November 18, 2018

Season's Greetings...

Hello!

Just a quick Sunday post to share this card that I made for the August release at The Greeting Farm. These two snuggle bugs are part of the #Couplegoals set and they actually inspired me to make my first Christmas card of 2018 this past summer. Now that the weather has become much more frosty I figured it was a good time to get it posted here. I stamped this cozy couple in desert sand ink for some no line coloring and placed them low on the die cut circle so they wouldn't look like a pair of floating heads. Instead it appears that they are peeking into the frame from below. The paper is an oldie but a goodie from Pebbles and a nice big die cut sentiment helps pull the whole design together. :)

Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Cryogen curious metallics white
paper- Pebbles
stamps- The Greeting Farm (#Couplegoals)
ink- Memento desert sand
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
silver thread
Simon Says Stamp season's greetings die
Avery Elle snowfall die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
boy hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
girl hair- E53, E55, E57
scarf- R14, R27, R89, W9
sky- B21, B23, B24

1 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Your cards are always wonderful, Jo x