Tuesday, November 6, 2018

You're always on the nice list...

Hello, hello!

It's my day to post over at the Greeting Farm blog and now that Halloween has come and gone my focus has shifted decidedly to Christmas! When it came time to choose which stamp to ink up I was really wanting to tackle a more full sized image. So I pulled out one of my rubber stamp binders and came across these cuties from the Winter Kindness set... perfect! I just adore these little My Kids with their marshmallow faces and round little bodies, they are so much fun to color. Since there was no way I could choose between these two I decided to have them both share a card. So I grabbed some new Doodlebug Christmas Town papers and proceeded to color match their outfits to the bright colors in the paper. The end result is a super cheery Christmas card to brighten the upcoming holiday season. :)

Stay crafty my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodebug (Christmas Town)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Winter Kindness), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink pure poppy
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things rounded stitched rectangle stax
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Doodlebug Sprinkles snowflakes
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E15, E04, E93
boy hair- C5, C8, C9
boy clothes- YG01, YG03, YG25, G07, B000, B00, BG53, BG57, R24, R29, E42, E43, E44, W3, W5, W9, C4
girl hair-  T5, T7, T10, 100
girl clothes- RV02, RV04, RV09, RV00, R22, R24, R29, YG01, YG03, YG25, C1, C3, E42, E43, E44, W3, W5, W9

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

They look so Adorable!!!! Fun Christmas card!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke