Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Be Kind...

Hey there!

Yesterday I shared my card using the fabulous Uptown Zodiac Girl Scorpio and today I have transformed her into classic fall beauty. This alteration was a bit  involved though not difficult to do. First I wiped away the scorpion part of her braid and drew in a new end to it. Next, I wiped away her long shawl and drew in a bunch of lines to create a color blocked sweater and pants ensemble for her to wear. Rather than having to draw in all new legs I simply did some creative cropping that totally works. Then I colored in a pretty fall scene for this new Scorpio gal to live in and finished off the card with some old Basic Grey paper and gold sequins. I gotta admit, I kinda want a sweater just like hers now, LOL!

Stay crafty my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Basic Grey and Papertrey luxe gold
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Zodiac Girl Scorpio), Sugar Pea Designs (Kindness set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things scalloped stitched border die
sequins
Nuvo gold coast
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E33
clothes- E25, E27, E49, RV93, RV95, RV99, R85, R56, R59, YR21, YR15, YR18
sky- BG70, BG000
background- Y21, Y23, Y11, YR23, YR24, YR27, YR14, R35, R39, R89, E08, E18, E23, E27, E29, YG93, YG95


1 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I was really excited to see this card after your card yesterday - it hasn't disappointed (knew it wouldn't). What a fabulous card, I love that scene, Jo x