Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bee happy...

Hello, hello! 

It's my day to post at 7 Kids and I decided to have some fun with the Bee Happy set from Hello Bluebird. And rather than my usual colored in background I decided to practice my stencil work some more using the Sugar Pea wave stencil and the Life Changing Blender Brushes from Picket Fence. I definitely need more practice and probably a few more inks wouldn't hurt either but I enjoyed changing things up a bit. Though I did have a mash-up idea hit me mid card with these cutie bees so I may just have to ink them up again sometime soon and try it out. I also broke out the new Oliver alpha dies that I just got to help make the sentiment really pop.  :)

Ok friends, have a good one and I will see you back here tomorrow.
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Pebbles
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Bee Happy and Typed Everyday)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and espresso truffle, Hero Arts ombre reactive
Hello Bluebird Oliver Alpha dies
My Favorite Things cloud stencil 
Sugarpea Designs wave stencil
Nuvo glitter drops
Doodlebug sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
bees- Y11, Y21, Y26, R30, E23, E47, E49, G000
flowers- G43, YG25, G94, G99, Y02, Y35, YR27
honey jar- Y17, Y38, E35, G000, BG10, C2


2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

I just love the bee resting on the flower. And I bet that jar of honey in the other bees hand is filled with sweet goodness. Hugs.

Marcie Bolt said...

I love your card!! The idea to use the wave stencil for grass is genius! What color ink did you use for the clouds? That blue is so pretty