Saturday, July 13, 2019

Listen to this...

Good morning! 
 
After a break last weekend for the big release I am back on the Bellariffic blog with another scenic Saturday card to share with you. This week I took advantage of the fact that the fun Cork Board backdrop is the stamp of the month for July and used it to show that not all scenes have to be vast landscapes going off into the distance. Sometimes close, intimate vignettes can be just as fun and effective in getting your message across. I thought it would be a cute pairing to use Call Me Teeny Tiny Townie in front of the Cork Board to create a sort of home office type snapshot, don't you just love that old rotary phone? I can still remember the wall mounted rotary phone that used to be in my mom's kitchen when we were growing up. I swear the cord on that phone could stretch half way across the house! Now once Call Me was stamped on the card stock I masked her off then repeatedly stamped and masked the little notes that come with the Cork Board because I figured if this Teeny Tiny Townie was anything like me she would have random notes all over the place, LOL! The board itself was the last image to be stamped so that once all the masks were removed it was pushed all the way to the back of the scene, framing everything beautifully.

Before I leave you, don't forget that the new release is in the store and you still have until the 15th to take advantage of the 15% OFF sale that is good on everything, not just the new stamps. Which makes the stamp of the month deal even sweeter, just use the code NR0719 when you check out.  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Stamping Bella (Cork Board Backdrop and Call Me Teeny Tiny Townie), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E33, E35
dress- R14, R27, R89
table- E41, E42, E43, E44
phone- BG01, BG53, BG07, BG09, YR30, YR31, C2, C4
wall- R14, R27, R89
cork board- E21, E55, E35, E57, C00, C1
notes- Y11, Y21, RV10, RV11, BG000, BG11, B41, G40, G43, YG21, W00, W1, W3