Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A brighter place...


Hey there!

It's time to kick off previews for the August release at The Greeting Farm! Today we are introducing a new Mini Remix Friends set. These more medium sized Anyas are my favorite of the smaller Anya stamps and I think it is fun to see the different head swaps that Marie creates with these remix sets. This time around they had me going back to my roots and reaching for some of the great pattern papers in my stash. This little gal in particular looked like she could be a teacher which made her perfect for pairing with some of the new Doodlebug School Days goodies that I just got. As that back to school time nears I figured this card would work great to show appreciation to a hard working teacher, maybe even with a gift card tucked inside. :)

Be sure to check out the TGF blog to see all of the fun cards from my fellow Farmers using the new Mini Remix Friends set as well as a couple extra card from me. Then check back tomorrow for day 2 of previews.
 Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (School Days)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Friends), Doodlebug (School Girl)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Doodlebug Sprinkle apple a day
Doodlebug washi tape ruler
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E55, E57
clothes/planner- C0, C3, B24, B26, B39, C5, 100, Y11, Y35, R27, YR04, YG03, BG53
schoolhouse- R24, R27, R29, W7, W9, BG53, YG01, YG03, YG17, Y35, C4, Y11, Y15, Y35

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

What a great appreciation card this would make for a teacher. Hugs.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the sweet image and your beautiful coloring! Fun papers too!