Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Easy like Sunday morning...

Hey there! 

We are nearing the end of the month and that means I am busy behind the scenes gearing up for the new Sweet November digital release on September 1st. It also means that there are only four days left to get your August projects entered into the SN Challenge in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group for a shot at winning the entire October release! I finally got my close up of Gerbera Daisy that I colored during one of the release Lives onto a finished card. I really love how she and Beezer interact with each other in this scene which lead me to grabbing a friendship themed sentiment to pull everything together. A few sequins sprinkled here and there and I was done!

Ok, time for me to go get my Halloween vibes flowing. Catch ya later!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Gerbera Daisy Fae and Beezer)
stamps- Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink 
Doodlebug sequins
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Papertrey Ink noted large scallop die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers: sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can watch the video here