Friday, August 30, 2019

Happy Birthday...

TGIF my friends! 

I finally finished this card from the Vault release Live coloring video and Josie and Jilly are now ready to party. If you watched the video you will know that my pink Copics used on the cupcake where dry and not playing nicely so my "fix" was to add Nuvo glitter drops and spread it around to look like sugar crystals and that totally saved the day... just look at that sparkle. Then I just grabbed a pack of birthday girl mini icon stickers from Doodlebug, as they were a perfect match to my color scheme, and added the sentiment and balloons. Voila! Finished card! Now don't forget that when August comes to an end in two days these Surprise Party Fairwees will be heading back into the Sweet November Vault so you'll want to grab them before they disappear. :) 

Alrighty then, I will see you back here on Sunday with the September SN release and I'm tellin' ya now... it's too cute to spook! ;)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Jilly's Candle and Josie's Cupcake)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Doodlebug birthday girl mini icon stickers
Nuvo glitter drops and jewel drops
Copic markers: sorry, I didn't keep track of the color but you can see the video here

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Super Adorable!!!!!!!! All the great scenes you have been creating lately just blow me away!!!!! do you even have any DP left in your craft room?
Hugs,
Heidi