Thursday, August 29, 2019

Every blooming thing...

Hello again!

I've got one last Summer Garden Fae to share here before we jump right into Halloween on September 1st. This is the "big head" version of Dahlia that I colored during one of the release Lives. As I always do, I let the gals watching pick the colors that we use when I color and Miss Dahlia here ended up very bright and sweet, like Starburst candies, LOL! To keep creating quick I followed the same basic layout design as yesterday's card, sequins and all. The only change was the scalloped rectangle die used and the colors of the sequins. So now we are down to only three days left to get your August projects entered into the SN Challenge in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group for a shot at winning the entire October release as well as only three days to grab the Fairwee Surprise Party Vault digis before they disappear again. 

Laters!
Supply list: 
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Dahlia Fae)
stamps- Art Impressions (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink 
Doodlebug sequins
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Papertrey Ink noted large scallop die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers: sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can watch the video here