Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Pizza my heart...

Hey there! 

I had a really busy day at work yesterday so there wasn't time to work on a card. When I got home I decided to clean up files in my computer and came across a handful of cards that I colored during Lives last year but haven't gotten around to sharing yet. Talk about the perfect save! So this scene was actually colored last June during a Live video when the The Greeting Farm released the build-a-scene Food Truck digi set. I had already made the Food Truck sell tacos and burgers on two previous cards so I borrowed the pizza digi from the Build-a-Kitchen digi set and took this one in a whole different direction. The couple enjoying a slice or two come from the Hello From Home and Backs 1 sets, while the sleepy ol' dog is from the Build-a-Bedroom set. Baldy Ian is manning the truck while his patrons are seated at the picnic table from the S'more Fun Add On digi set. Can you tell I really enjoy mixing my digi sets? LOL! I honestly don't remember much about the actual coloring since it happened so long ago... maybe I need to re-watch the video myself! ;)

Stay cool out there my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Food Truck set, Build-a-Kitchen set, Build-a-Bedroom set, Hello From Home set, S'more Fun add on set, Baldy Ian set and Backs 1 set)
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: