Friday, February 4, 2022

It's simple. I love you...

TGIF!

Yesterday I pulled out another one of the Some Odd Girl images that I've had colored up from the challenges SOG used to run before the store closed down. They are nice to have on days when I have limited crafty time as I can just finish a background and pop them on a card. As I was flipping through the stack of images I finally settled on this pretty Nerdy Piper who can still be found at Whimsy Stamps. She isn't technically a Valentine's image but her sweater was red so I figured I could make Piper work. So I masked her off, airbrushed a pink background and stamped some hearts behind her. The scalloped rectangle die cut that I used also adds a very Valentine look to the finished card. I gotta say, it feels good to finally get this pretty gal on a card. 

Thanks for stopping by


Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Nerdy Piper)

stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment), unknown (splatter heart background)

ink- Catherine Pooler party dress
My Favorite Things stitched scalloped rectangle die

My Favorite Things banner die

Ranger glossy accent
s
K&Co puffy heart stickers

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

lips- E93, E95, E97

eyes- BG000, E15, E99, E18

eye shadow- V20, V22, V25
hair- E35, E57, E59, E49

clothes/glasses- R35, R39, R89/BG0000, C1

background- R81, R83