Sunday, February 20, 2022

More little princesses...

 


Hello again!

Yesterday we opened the Vault at Sweet November Stamps and brought back four Little Princesses as well as an additional brand new Little Princess. They are: Williamina, Gwendolyn, Margriet, Lenore and our newest sweetie... Cordelia.   

During yesterday's Facebook Live I colored up the newest princess, Cordelia. She was paired with the stone wall from the Castle scene builder and the cute frog from the Surfacing Background Builder set to play up her Princess and the Frog vibe. We went over things like coloring shiny black hair, using the tip to tip technique and how to make her dress look sparkly. All in all it was another good time coloring with friends. 


I also finished a card using Princess Lenore who I paired with the Troll Bridge tree and the birds from the Tree Friends Maple set. She is quite the prim and proper little princess enjoying the lovely spring day as the birds serenade her. 

Alrighty, that's it from me today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Cordelia supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Little Princess Cordelia, Surfacing Background Builder set and Castle Scene Builder)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler pixie dust and grape crush

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Lenore supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Little Princess Lenore, Tree Friends Maple and Troll Bridge Background Builder set)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Hero Arts green ombre

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list

 

0 comments: