Monday, June 5, 2023

May your day bubble over with fun...

Good morning!

As you can see, I'm still working my way through the back log of mermaid cards from the Sweet November Stamps MerMay clear stamp release. This pretty mermaid is from the new Salty but Sweet set and so are the little axolotls that accompany her. The slab of rock comes in the older Aquata set and I borrowed the sentiment from the Merwees #1 set. Because the scene still felt a bit empty, I stamped in the small school of fish from the Mermaid Hair set several times until I felt there was enough going on in the background. 

Ok, I'm off to work for the day... have a good one!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Salty but Sweet, Aquata, Merwees #1 and Mermaid Hair)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink spring rain

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Kat Scrappiness clear enamel dots

Copic markers:

sorry, I lost my list

 

0 comments: