Sunday, April 25, 2010

Simple Sunday

Good morning, good morning!

I've got a quick post for a quick card before I scoot off to work.
I'm still working on birthday cards because when I needed one I was shocked at how few I've actually got in my stash. And I knew I didn't have a lot of time so I needed an easy image to color... that's usually when I go to my trusty Pure Innocence cuties. ;)
I did draw in the top of her balloon but other than that this one is pretty straight forward. And once again there isn't much embellishing going on either, though I did have fun with rub-ons. :)

Ok, I've gotta wrap this up but I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Supply list:
cardstock- GP and PTI
journaling spot- My Little Shoebox
stamps- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink and Doodlebug bubblegum
Heidi Grace rub-ons
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E33, E37, E59
everything else- B00, B02, B04, Y11, Y13, Y15, E44, E47, E49, RV13, RV14, RV25

23 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Amy!! I just Adore those pure innocence girls....Great card!! Happy Sunday!!

Maria Therese said...

Lovely card Amy!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What an adorable little girl. Cute card Amy!

Shaela said...

very sweet little card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Entirely adorable! I love these lil images! and rub-ons are the bomb! ;)

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
hugs, margie

Unknown said...

Very sweet card, Amy! The image is adorable!

RiNNE said...

Very cute! This is adorable. I always feel accomplished when simple cards turn out really pretty!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

So cute ...I really like the image just darling

Sparkplug17 said...

This is adorable! I need more birthday cards in my stash too.

~* steph :) *~ said...

what an adorable birthday card, amy! love the little girl and the balloon & dress have so much dimension :)! i love the layout! thanks so much for sharing and hope you had a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Kimberly S said...

So sweet, she will be well loved when she shows up for a birthday!
With dozens of cards sitting here I doubt I have more than one with a birthday sentiment or theme on it...think most of us are very bad that way. lol

Tasha said...

Amy i love you use of rubons, makes a really cute card. Your layout is so cute and the image is adorable
love tasha xx

Shirley N said...

Simple but so SWEET! Awww, do you work seven days a week?

Unknown said...

Super sweet! TFS :)

Stamping Cafe said...

How sweet is this, Amy!! Love the design and the image!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is so cute. What a perfect birthday card for a little girl.
mwah
Trace

Mel said...

Super cute, Amy.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is a cutie for sure. I hope you have tomorrow off. It doesn't sound very fun to work both Saturday and Sunday. Have a great evening. Lisa

WickedPixie said...

Adorable! :-)Traci

Marlene said...

Beautiful!

Alice said...

cutie indeed! what a sweet card! love it!

donna mikasa said...

Simple for you is a "wow" to me! I knew you'd finish drawing the balloon! Now I'm inspired to try....Very cute card!

Angela said...

Adorable!! Can you believe I still haven't ordered any of these stamps yet!! She is just so sweet and what a great birthday girl card!!
Hugs:)
Angela