Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hello fall...

Olo!

I totally fell in love with the new Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Kids that were released this month and when they were part of a 24 hour flash sale I couldn't resist nabbing both sets. This sweet sweater wearing gal was a natural choice to ink up first considering I just pulled out all of my own cold weather clothes. I paired her up with the Fall Friends collection by Doodlebug and matched all of my Copic colors for her outfit to the papers. Now I'm wishing I could get my hands on this sweater myself because I would wear the heck out of a fall rainbow inspired top like this, LOL! I borrowed the Copic colors used on her hair from the Marker Geek Monday post for coloring pumpkins and I think it worked quite nicely. In the end it's a fun and happy card and I can't wait to get her male counterpart on a card as well. 

Later gators!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (Fall Friends)
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (4 Seasons Girl), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Doodlebug Fall Friends stickers
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, V22, R00, R20
hair- Y15, YR02, YR07, E25
eyes- YG03
clothes- B01, B52, BG72, Y04, YG93, YG97, R17, R27, E19, Y15, Y38, YR04, Y11, Y21, E34, E57, E59, E40, E41
shadow- W1, W3, W6

4 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

How do you not smile at this? You really made her come alive, Amy! Love all the color... She's such a cutey! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is really cute Amy!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty! Another amazing card, Amy, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh I love Robertos Rascals. She's adorable and I love her sweater. Hugs.