Saturday, November 18, 2023

Baking Spirits Bright...

Hello again!

The team and I are doing a review today of The Sweetest Christmas clear release that hit the shelves at Sweet November Stamps last weekend. I recently got my hands on the Postage Collage die and coordinating stamps from Waffle Flower because I knew it would be a lot of fun to use them with the cute baking Wees from the Sugar and Spice set. The small size of the Wees made them perfect for turning into sweet Christmas themed postage stamps. If you would like to watch me color this all up there is a short Reel on my Instagram account and a longer speed coloring version on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel

I will be coloring another one of the new Christmas sets during my Live this morning at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope you can join me.  :)  


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Sugar and Spice) Waffle Flower (Postage Collage and Postage Collage Fall)

ink- Memento rich cocoa, tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink pure poppy, Hero Arts forest green and Versafine onyx black
Waffle Flower Postage Collage die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here