Sunday, November 19, 2023

SN Fall card wrap up...

Hey, hey!

I was cleaning up my hard drive last night and realized that I still had a bunch of Fall themed Sweet November Stamps cards that still hadn't been shared here on the ol' blog. Now that Christmas card making has been kicked into high gear and I've got plenty of those waiting to be shared as well, I've decided to just load this post up with all of those remaining Fall cards into one big inspiration dump, LOL!

First up is the adorable Beckett Bear from the Cozy Fall Critters digital release. I paired Becket with the Hollow Log digi and colored this scene during a Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Beckett is all bundled up against the chill of this Fall day and the sentiment is from the Horizon Lines: Birch Trees clear set.

 

These cute Wee friends are part of the Coffwees clear set, as is the large sentiment that I used on this card. The pumpkins that I added to the scene to help play up the whole pumpkin spice theme are from the Autumn Cottages Background Builder set. This card was another one that I colored Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I'm so happy with how it came together.

 

This Bountiful Blessings: Pick of the Patch beauty was part of the Color-Fall clear release as well and once again the Autumn Cottages are creating the perfect background for her pumpkin patch. This was colored during a Live but unfortunately it was one that Facebook deleted after 30 days so the Copic colors that were used are no longer available. :(

 

This sweet Fall scene was created using critters from all four of the Bountiful Blessings clear sets along with the Autumn Cottages Background Builder set. Sometimes it is fun to let those little accessory images be the star of the show. I colored it up Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page which you can watch come together here

 

Finally, this shaker card featuring the Fall is in the Air and Horizon Lines: Birch Trees clear sets was actually created for the YouTube hop so you can find the video over on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel if you are interested in watching not only the coloring but the construction of the shaker using the Lovely Leaves sequins mix.  

Whew, that was a lot of cards! Hope you enjoyed this Fall wrap up. :)


Bear supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Cozy Fall Critters: Beckett Bear and Forest Stump and Hollow Log Background Builder set)

stamps- Sweet November (Horizon Lines: Birch Trees)
ink- Catherine Pooler icing on the cake
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Coffwees supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Coffwees and Background Builder: Autumn Cottages)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler icing on the cake
Papertrey Ink large scallop die

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Pumpkin supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Bountiful Blessings: Pick of the Patch and Background Builder: Autumn Cottages)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler icing on the cake
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list

Cottage critters supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Bountiful Blessings: Pick of the Patch, Bountiful Blessings: Soft Sunshine, Bountiful Blessings: Apple Harvest, Bountiful Blessings: Thanks a Bunch and Background Builder: Autumn Cottages)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Studio Calico clear blue
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Owl supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Fall is in the Air and Horizon Lines: Birch Trees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #6 die

Sweet November Lovely Leaves sequin mix

May Arts jute twine
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 
 
 
 

0 comments: