Saturday, November 4, 2023

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hi there!

It's review/preview weekend before the Christmas clear release hits the shelves at Sweet November next week. This is when the team and I showcase previously released stamps on brand new cards and share sneak peeks of some of the new stamps that are soon to hit the shelves. The card I am sharing today pairs one of the deer from last year's Elegant Reindeer set with the brand new Horizon Lines: Winterscapes set. I actually masked together two of the backgrounds included in the set to create an added sense of distance in this scene. If you are interested in watching this scene being colored you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

I will be coloring up another mash up of an older Christmas set with more from the upcoming Christmas release during my Live coloring this morning at 11am PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page... hope to see ya there! 

Later gators! :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Elegant Reindeer and Horizon Lines: Winterscapes)
ink- Memento london fog and rich cocoa

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: