Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Season's Greetings...

Hello friends!

So after my Chilliezgraphy card yesterday, of course I had to follow it with another card using some of the new stamps from The Merriest Little City collection by Stacey Yacula. It's no secret that what I love most about coloring and card making is creating scenes that tell stories and this new collection is chock full of awesome backgrounds that are not only great for Christmas in the city storytelling but will be usable all year long... which has me very excited!

For my card today I stamped up Fraser and Fir, two adorable bears who are carrying their newly purchased Christmas tree back to their home. Behind them is the Christmas Truck hauling its own tree and in the background I've stamped the Row Houses. I colored the buildings in light, neutral colors so that they wouldn't compete with the cute characters up front. That way the classic reds and greens of Christmas really pop and catch the eye. To finish off the card I added a light snowfall and a sentiment from the Classic Holiday Trio Sentiment set. I gotta say, this card is giving me all the Christmas feels.  :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Fraser and Fir, Christmas Truck, Row House Background and Classic Holiday Trio Sentiment set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and My Favorite Things amarena cherry
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

side walk/road/snow- T2, T3, T4, T5, T6/B0000, B60, BV00
truck- B0000, B000, B41, C0, C2, C4, C5, N6, N8, R24, R27, R29
trees- E84, E87, E89, G05, G07, G46, BG99
bears- E31, E23, E57, R30

scarves and mittens- N1, N3, R43, R27, R29/BG11, BG23, BG49, YG03, YG25, YG67
buildings-B000, B41, E81, E42, E43, R24, E08, E09/C2, C3, W3, W4, W5, E74, E77, E79
wreaths-
G07, G46, BG99, R27

1 comments:

herzogsara said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this creation!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I cannot wait to try it...I got the whole set from POD because it reminds me of New York. We love going there.

Thank you for the information and time you take to share this with everyone!!!