Thursday, November 9, 2023

The coldest days...

 Hey there!

I've got another card to share from the Stamping Bella holiday release and this one features Bundle Girl and Puppy on a Winter Walk. The sweet Bundle Girls always make me smile and this one is no exception. I love how it looks like we've caught these two in a quiet moment, where all you can hear is the snow crunching beneath her feet as they pass by. I kept both the colors of her clothing and the snowy background very light and neutral so that the bright red accents of the berries, hat and her boots would really pop and catch the eye. It's hard to tell in the photo but I used a gold glitter pen to add a knit pattern to her scarf and just a bit of sparkle to this snowy scene. The sentiment stamped on the wall is from the Snuggle Weather sentiment set and I think it ties back to these sweet friends perfectly.  :)

Toodles! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Bundle Girl and Puppy on a Winter Walk and Snuggle Weather Sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Ranger glossy accents
Copic Spica gold glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E00, E11, E04, R20
clothes- BV20, E50, E81, W0, W00, R05, R08, R59
berries- G00, YG21, YG03, G46, YG67, G29, R05, R08, R59
puppy- E42, E43, E44, E49/R05, R08, R59

sled- C2, C5, E74, E44, E47
wall- C2, C3, N4, C5

trees- W1, W3, 0, C3, N6
snow/background- C00, 0, BV20, BV31, BV23



0 comments: