Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Enjoy life, it's delicious...

Olo!

I've got another card to share from the Color-Fall clear release at Sweet November Stamps back in September. I colored this Bountiful Blessings: Apple Harvest girl with all of her squirrel friends during the release weekend Live videos over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Growing up in apple country, it was a lot of fun trying to re-create the look of our local orchards in this sweet to the core scene. It looks like she has picked enough of those red delicious apples to make a pie or two and still have some left over for her furry pals. 

Okey dokey, time for me to get back to working on the new Christmas clear release that is coming out this weekend!  ;)

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps-Sweet November Stamps (Bountiful Blessings: Apple Harvest)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler icing on the cake

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Papertrey Ink noted scallop die

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: