Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Easter...

Olo!

Can you believe it is already time for a new challenge over on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page? The theme this time around is to use "sequins" and for me that meant putting together a fun shaker card. With Easter right around the corner I decided to ink up this yummy Bunny Cupcake stamp by Impression Obsession because it would be perfect in my shaker. I used the no-line coloring technique and even added Glossy Accents to the jelly beans to give them a shiny, smooth appearance. Then I masked it off and sponged on a pretty pastel background using the Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac oxide Distress Inks. I'll be honest, I resisted getting the oxides for a long time because I already have the original Distress Inks but these oxides go on so smooth... love 'em!

Now it's your turn to create something for our "sequins" themed challenge. As always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs and Kelly is adding fab new goodies every day!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Chloe's Closet)
stamps- Impression Obsession (Bunny Cupcake), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand, Versamark watermark clear, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide squeezed lemonade and shaded lilac
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Papertrey Ink scallop frame die
sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
chocolate bunny- E34, E57, E49
frosting- E50, E40, E51, 0
jelly beans- Y000, Y02, Y08, RV10, RV13, YR21, YR04, V15, V17, BG10, BG13, YG00, YG03
flowers-  Y11, Y15, Y38,YG03, YG17
wrapper- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG17
shadow- W0, W2, W4