Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sending hugs...

Hello my crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page and it is "anything goes". I chose to ink up this darling Stamping Bella stamp called Tiny Townie Huggy Friends for my inspiration today. Considering the newest Bella release just went up for presale in the 7 Kids store it feels good to get these girls on a card before new cuties get added to my collection. I was also recently part of a Secret Sister Swap and my Secret Sister, Jammie, sent me these cool shimmer sprays from Lindy's Gang with a challenge to get messy with them. This took me way outside my crafty comfort zone until I got the idea to spritz some white paper flowers, turning them into colorful shimmering blooms which I then matched all my Copic colors to. 
Now it's your turn to create something for our "anything goes" themed challenge. As always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs and Kelly is adding fab new goodies every day! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Huggy Friends), Avery Elle (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die 
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Lindy's Gang drop dead diva shimmer spray set
Copic markers:
girl 1
skin- E00, E21, E23, E04, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
dress- Y00, Y02, Y04, Y18, V20, YG21, YG25, YG67, RV02, RV06, RV09, RV19, G20
girl 2
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR15, E08, E18
clothes- BG10, BG11, BG34, G16, V04, V06, V09, YG21, YG25, YG67, G20
background- BG10, BG0000, BG000, YG21, YG03, YG67

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my this is sooooo very Beautiful!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my gosh. The curly haired looks like my sister, the straight hair looks like me. Her husband just passed last week, I wish I could hug her but can’t go for medical reasons. Lovely. Hugs.