Friday, March 9, 2018

Smile...

TGIF!

I had the day off yesterday so I was able to spend some quality time in my crafty room having fun. I really wanted to color up Lula again and this time make her nice and big so it would be her cuteness carrying the card design. I also changed things up by not coloring in a background and instead returned to my first love... pretty pattern paper. Not only that but I also had fun mixing and matching a handful of dies to bring this all together. It kinda feels like a blast from my crafty past and it couldn't make me happier. :)

Well, stay crafty my friends and I will see ya on Monday!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Lula Fairy Doll and Lula Butterfly)
Papertrey Ink- Mix and Mat die
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Mama Elephant smile die
Memory Box stitched butterfly dies
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y17, YR04, E19
clothes- RV63, V05, RV66, RV06, RV69
wings- B0000, YG21, BG11
flower- Y02, Y11, Y21, YG01, YG25, YG17, E99, E59

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Lula is so sweet. Nice to see the pattern paper. Hugs.

Cindy Holmes said...

AWE what a cutie patutie(spelling???) haha! I love her little belly exposure too cute for words!!