Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hello sunshine...

Olo!

For as much as I love the Tiny Townie Garden Girls from Stamping Bella, I haven't gotten near enough of them on cards yet. So I figured using Garden Girl Daffodil on a fun and cheery Easter card would help get another one checked off my stamping goals list. I stamped her in Memento desert sand and masked her off before also adding a bunch of daffodils from an old Penny Black set that I stamped repeatedly behind her. Once I had Daffodil and the flowers all colored up I extended them further into the distance by scribbling in lighter yellows and greens which gives the illusion of a vast field of happy Daffodils bobbing gently in the spring breeze. With all this floral fun going on how can I not enter this card into the current "beautiful blooms" challenge over on the Stamping Bella Facebook page? ;)

  TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil), Penny Black (daffodils), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico clear blue
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E25, E47, E49
dress/daffodils- Y000, Y00, YR30, YR31, Y13, Y15, Y17, BV000, BV01, YG03, YG25, YG97
dirt- E53, E55, E57
sky- BG0000, BG000, B00, 0

1 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Your unbelievably good Amy!!!!!!!! Awesome card!