Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happy Easter...

Hey there!

I'm back with another card creation that I've made for the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page. With Easter less than a week away I really wanted to get these new bunnies from the Mama Elephant Hippity Hop set inked up. I thought it would be super cute to pair them up with this oversized Happy Easter sentiment from Impression Obsession and have them interact with it by doing simple masking of some of the bunnies and a few of the letters as well. This gives the impression that there are bunnies frolicking both in front of and behind the large letters. And because I stamped the sentiment with a light pink ink, not only is it pretty but it allowed me to do no-line coloring on the flowers that decorate it as well... win/win!

Ok then, there is still plenty of time to create something for our "sequins" themed challenge and as always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs!
Toodles! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug 
stamps- Impression Obsession (Happy Easter), Mama Elephant (Hippity Hop set)
ink- Memento angel pink and london fog
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
bunnies- N0, N1, N3, R000, R11
grass/flowers- YG00, YG03, YG25, YG17, Y02, Y15, Y17, E37, E59 
sky- B0000, B000
letters- RV21