Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hello...

Hey there! 

It's time for me to gear up for the June SN release which makes this week the perfect time to post some of the extra DT cards that I did this month. Like this one for The Greeting Farm featuring the new Hi/Hello die set. I love these oversized sentiment dies and how easy they make a big impact in your card design, plus Marie's script writing is to-die-for pretty! For this card I doubled up the Hello die and glued the black and white layers together just a bit off set so that the black created a nice drop shadow. I chose to ink up Smile Anya to go with the sentiment and I added some glasses from the Spectacular set just because I thought her raised hand kind of looked like she was adjusting her specs. And I think it all came together to make a simply sweet card for a friend. :)

Alrighty, back to the grind. See ya in 24! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Simple Stories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Smile Anya and Spectacular Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop circle die
The Greeting Farm Hi/Hello dies
Prima flowers
Nuvo crystal drops
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR23, E97, E99, E39
clothes-BG53, BG57, B39, G20, Y00, Y13, Y17, Y26, C1, C6, 110
background- BG000, B00, B01, 0, YG00, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, G24

0 comments: