Friday, May 3, 2019

The tide always turns...

TGIF my friends! 

It's so fun to be in MerMay, I love this time of year and having an excuse to get all of the great mermaid stamps in my collection onto as many cards as possible before the season ends. I actually started coloring Mermaid Piper here last May during the SOG coloring challenge that month so all I had to do to complete this was get the background all done. I figured it would be kind of different to put her in a night scene and a good challenge to practice doing moonlight on the water's surface.

Ok then, I should go get myself ready for work. Oh and tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day and we will be celebrating all day in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group with Live videos, games and prizes so be sure to stop by! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Mermaid Piper)
stamp- Sugarpea Designs (Seaside Wishes)
ink- Hero arts (blue)
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Nuvo dream drops cloud 9
Copic markers:
skin- E04, E47, E57, E49
lips- V09
eyes- BG000, C2, C5, C7
hair- RV52, V12, V15, V17, V09
tail- B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, B29, RV52, C10
top- BG93, BG99, BG78
rocks- T1, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, T9
moon- C1, C3
sea- B52, B41, B45, B95, B97 
sky- B45, B95, B37, B39, B97, B99, BV29

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is sooo very Beautful!!!! Love the background scene you made for her too!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome background. Hugs.