Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Stolen chip...

Olo! 

Just a quick post as I am off and running this morning. I've had this card actually printed out and started since the first of the month but I just now finished it up. I knew I had this fun sentiment in my stash so I printed out a bunch of Gully the seagulls from the Sweet November Surfacing release, then drew in a little chip in the one's beak to play out the fun scene. 
Alrighty, time to scoot... have a good one!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Gully)
stamp- Essentials by Ellen (Stay Salty)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabulous card! Love this fun scene, Amy! Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooooooo cute!!!!! Love your coloring of these cuties too!!!!
hugs, Heidi

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fantastic colored card !
greetings, martina
x

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. Not able to color anything digital for a while, having printer issues. Hugs.

Debbie L said...

Oh my Amy, what an adorable scene you created. I love the rope on the dock. And the lines on the wood with the shadows! Great work. And such a cute sentiment. Love it!

PJH said...

Soooo CUTE!! Seriously LOVE everything about this card :D