Monday, May 27, 2019

In a sea of fish...

Good morning!

I've got another lovely Some Odd Girl mermaid to share from a past SOG coloring challenge. I feel like I am doing pretty good this month with getting a bunch finally on cards. I actually did some stamp altering by mashing up Little Black Dress Mae with Mermaid Dakota's lower half in order to create this beauty. For that reason I had to do some fussy cutting for the first time in a long while. So I colored in a quickie kelp bed then glued her into place, along with a sweet little fish friend from the MFT Gill Friends set. I think they make for a cute pairing. ;)

Ok, I'm off to work... hope your Monday is off to a great start.

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Some Odd Girl (Little Black Dress Mae and Mermaid Dakota)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Gill Friends), Colorado Craft Company (Be a Mermaid)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink ripe avocado
Ranger liquid pearls
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sand- E30, E31, E33, E23, E25
water- B000, B00, BG53
seaweed- YG01, YG03, YG25, YG95, YG97, YG99, G94
fish- YR30, YR31, YR65, R43, 100