Friday, September 18, 2020

If the broom fits...

 TGIF!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to ink up a new stamp from the CC Designs order that was still sitting on my desk waiting for some love. Yes, yes... I still have a tendency to collect stamps faster than I can get them on a card but that is why it feels so good when I do get to play with them quickly. This amazingly cute little witch is part of the new Witchy Way set by Roberto's Rascals. She absolutely had me at hello, probably because in another Halloween life I would be her... short, round but still super eager and excited to play with magic and maybe even cause some mischief LOL! I can just see her defying our expectations of one so short and levitating up to the window sill before taking off on her broom into that spooky green sky, gleefully giggling the entire time. Speaking of that window, I created it by die cutting the arch shape out of a large piece of transparency and laying it down over the masked witch. This blocked everything but the inner arch shape when I then stamped the large Tree Silhouette background stamp from Whimsy over top. Which in turn gave me the general guide lines for coloring in the stone wall around it. I gotta say, this was another fun one from start to finish. ;)

 Alrighty then, I will be back tomorrow to celebrate the brand new CLEAR STAMP release from Sweet November Stamps and I will be coloring LIVE twice over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page! So mark you calendar for 11am PST and 3pm PST as I continue to celebrate the fall and Halloween season with even more cuteness!

Toodles! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- CC Designs (Witchy Way set), Whimsy Stamps (Tree Silhouette)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things stitched dome die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R30

hair- YR15, YR27, E99, E29
clothes- C0, C2, C4, C5, C7, C9, C10, YG0000, YG00, FYG1, RV63, RV66, RV99, BV13, BV17, BV29, YG23, YG99, BG10, 
sign- E30, E31, E34, R71, E74, E47, C3
floor- E30, E31, E42, E43, E44, E49

wall- W0, W1, W3, W4, W5, W6, W9, T4
sky/glow- YG00, YG01, FYG1, FYG2, G00, G02, G05, G07, G29, YG11
broom- Y11, YR23, YR24, E37, E31, E43, E44, YG00