Sunday, September 20, 2020

Happy Howl-oween...

 

Hello again!

Yesterday Sweet November Stamps added two new clear sets to the shop, Falling Into Fairwees and A Little Hello-ween. We celebrated with a day full of Live coloring videos and these are the two resulting cards that I made with the suggestions and feedback of all the crafty gals who came to hang out with me.

This sweet Fairwee from the new Falling Into Fairwees set is balancing high on a bare branch overlooking the colorful autumn forest below. A crisp evening breeze has kicked up and is swirling playfully around her. The little inch worm included in the set is looking on as the leaves dance in the air.

In the afternoon we colored this cute Witchwee with her wee werewolf pal from the A Little Hello-ween set. I paired them with the Tree Silhouette background stamp from Whimsy to quickly add in a whole forest of bare trees behind them. This made for a super quick card that  still tells a sweet Halloween story. 

We also had a couple chances to win the new stamp sets and the winners will be announced in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook later this morning. Also, digi loving fans of the Witchwees need to be sure they are signed up to get the Sweet November monthly newsletter because there is going to be a little magic in there this month... hint, hint.  Not a subscriber yet? No worries, go to the bottom of the Sweet November Stamps home page and sign up now. :)  
 
 

Toodles!

Yay Fall supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Falling Into Fairwees), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Howl-oween supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (A Little Hello-ween), Sugar Pea Designs (sentiment), Whimsy Stamps (Tree Silhouette)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

amazing card!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Stunning cards
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely beautiful Amy. Hugs.

Allison said...

Amy! It has been awhile since I have visited your page, my crafting has taken me in other directions over the years. I am so happy to see all your latest creations. I didn't even realize you had digital images available, I will be taking a closer look for sure! You have inspired me to pull out "my vault" of your original mermaid and fairy rubber stamps. I still cherish the cards you made for my girls, Yolanda and Charlotte, they are proudly centered in their scrapbooks.