Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I'm so glad...

Hey there!

I've got one more Hello Bluebird card to share before we officially welcome October with all its spooky goodness tomorrow. That darling little mole from the Leaf Play set has been on my list to ink up for ages. Seriously, I've had the set for over a year and every time I flipped past it in my stamp binder I would pause to ooh and aww over his cuteness. I think some of it has got to be those round rimmed glasses he is sporting, LOL! Anyway... I finally made time to get him on a card and with the way he is posed I thought it would be funny to do a little selective inking and masking to make it look like he has been hiding in that big pile of leaves. Then, when his bunny pal comes hopping by Mr. Mole pops out, making Bun Bun leap high into the air in surprise! The sentiment is from the Pumpkin Time set and I think it works just as well with these two because October is the perfect month for playing in the leaves if you ask me. ;) 

Toodles! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Leaf Play set and Pumpkin Time set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 die
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:

4 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like they are having great fun
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Fikreta said...

so aodrable card!

Heidi Brawley said...

so cute!!! I wish it was fall weather here in Tucson, It is still over a 100 degrees and breaking records...blech!

Deborah Smart said...

This scene is just adorable - you've set it up perfectly, and your colouring is amazing! I love those little critters :)