Wednesday, January 6, 2021

A kiss and a wish...

Hello there!

I've been a fan of the sweet Pure Innocence stamps at MFT for years and I've been collecting them for just as long. Sadly I can probably count the number I've actually gotten on cards over the last couple years on one hand. That is just down right shameful I tell ya. So even though I don't necessarily make New Year's resolutions I do want to try and be more proactive about inking up as many, as yet unloved stamps that have been sitting in my stash, as I can this year. I wish I could say it was just the PI girls but the neglect is far reaching, LOL. You've gotta start somewhere though so here I go, trying to be more mindful of using what I have by inking up this Winter Kisses cutie and pairing her with the SY Flurry of Love background set. Isn't she a doll? I gave her a pretty aqua and berry combo with her outfit and then stamped the blowing kiss lines in Versamark ink and sprinkled them with white heat embossing powder so they would show up over her clothes. The cozy house and winter trees were stamped after I had her masked off, quickly creating a frosty winter world for her to live in. I used the BG70 and 72 Copic markers quite a bit in the sky and background and I really like how their grey tone really adds to the chilly feel of the overall scene. 

Alrighty, I've got to get ready for my Live coloring later this morning at 11am PST. I will be playing with a mix of Hello Bluebird stamps on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Stop by and say hi if you can! :)


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- My Favorite Things (PI Winter Kisses and SY Flurry of Love)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa and london fog, Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
K&Co puffy heart sticker
Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E31, E33, E35, E44, G000, G00, BG90, BG93, BG70, BG72, E50, E40, E81, E84, E55, E57, E59, E49, RV52, RV63, RV66, RV99
trees- E70, E71, E74, G0000, C1, BG10, BG70

house- E40, E81, E84, W5, W7, G0000, BG10, N3, N5, E43, E44
background- E42, E43, E44, G0000, BG70, BG72, BG10, C0, C1, W0

 

4 comments:

Blankina said...

love your scene and colour choice ..great you are colouring som PI :).Might see you later, hugs Blankina

Fikreta said...

so very pretty card!

Dotty Jo said...

Another adorable scene. You are amazingly talented, Amy, Jo x

Claire said...

Beautiful. I am very guilty of owning alot of unloved stamps