Friday, January 8, 2021

Your friendship warms my heart...

TGIF!

Continuing on with my intention to try and ink up more of my older stamps that have yet to make it on a card I went to my binder of Stacey Yacula stamps from Purple Onion Designs and found these cocoa drinking cuties to color up. Rory and Noelle, the mouse and squirrel on the log, are from the Pine Cone Trail collection and I thought they would work perfectly with the Cocoa Stand and Louis from the Charming Winter collection. The background stamp is actually from the Sunshine Lake collection and even though that came out in the summer it was easy to color it into a winter scene. By stamping and masking I was able to bring them all together into cohesive scene of three friends enjoying some hot cocoa together, creating their own bit of cheer on a rather dreary winter day. :) 

I will be coloring Live once again tomorrow morning at 11am on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page as we celebrate the newest clear stamp release from Sweet November Stamps... hope to see you there!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Cocoa Stand, Rory and Noelle, Louis, Lake Background and Warming Winter Thoughts sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, london fog and Papertrey Ink pure poppy
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof white
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers: