Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I miss your face...

Hello there!

I'm a big fan of the lovely Girl stamps from Felicity Jane and collect a new one every month. Unfortunately, as I discussed in a previous post, they are some of the stamps that I rarely find time to actually ink up. So this is me still working towards my goal of getting more of my stamp stash onto cards. Krystal Girl is actually my newest Felicity Jane stamp as she just released at the beginning of the month so getting her colored up in the same month is a big improvement, LOL! I paired her with the Whimsy Stamps Winter Woods background which gave her the perfect home to live in, plus it's another stamp finally getting some love so win/win.  :)

Alrighty, I've got to run... thanks for stopping by!   


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Felicity Jane (Krystal Girl), Whimsy Stamps (Winter Woods)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog
Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips
Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof white
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
clothes- B91, B95, B97, B99, W0, W2, E31, E34, E44, E40, E81, T4, T5, T7, T9, C3, C5, C7, C9, RV63, RV66, RV69, RV99, W5, W7
background- E71, N4, E77, E79, G85, BG99, E41, E42, E43, E44, G0000, BG90, BG93, BG70, BG72


 

5 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Love this! Very playful!

MaryN said...

WOW,... not only is the stamp awesome but so is your take on how to display it on a card! Yes, I had a coat like that once... and THAT BACKGROUND with PATH!!! Wow!!!! AND THOSE SNOW PILES!!!!! Absolutely stunning Amy! <3!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Both they stamps are fabulous. I love the scene

dolcreations said...

Absolutely awesome Amy!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!